1) In a bowl, mix togther herbs, garlic with olive oil.
2) Coat the chicken with this rub generously.
3) Preheat grill.
4) Place the chicken on the grill with skin side down and brown it.
5) Then, close the grill lid and cook for about an hour.
6) Check every 20 minutes and cook until done.
7) Slice the chicken and serve with other dishes.
Serving size Per servingComplete recipe
Calories 366 Calories from Fat 207
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35.5%
Saturated Fat 6.1 g30.7%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 120.6 mg40.2%
Sodium 117.8 mg4.9%
Total Carbohydrates 0.9 g0.3%
Dietary Fiber 0.54 g2.2%
Sugars 0 g
Protein 37 g73.3%
Vitamin A 6.4%
Vitamin C 3.3%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet