This is my daughter's favorite grilled chicken recipe and always requests it not only for her birthday dinner, but whenever she comes over for dinner! I hope you enjoy it as much as she does!
400 Gram, boneless/skinless
1. Preheat a grill on high.
2. To prepare the chicken, in a bowl place chicken.
3. Put equal parts of soya sauce, ketchup and honey in a seal zip pouch depending upon the amount of chicken.
4. Add little amount of sesame oil.
5. Put the chicken into the pouch and mix well.
6. Wet a towel with oil and brush the griller with it.
7. Keep the marinated chicken on the grill and cook for 2 minutes per side.
If you are hard core chicken lover but bored of the same old chicken recipes, give this quick grilled chicken recipe a try. Grilled to perfection with the savoury-sweet flavor of soy sauce and honey, you are going to love this one and will find it hard to get bored of. Indulge in this Chinese delicacy with simple instruction shown by chef CMToy.