2) To start peel the potatoes and rinse them off. Then place them in a baking pan and coat with olive oil and salt.
3) Prepare the chicken next by cutting out the backbone so you can butterfly the chicken. Once
you have the backbone cut out of the chicken just press on both sides of the chicken to open it like a
4) Next make a rub with salt, pepper, and lemon juice. Rub both sides of the chicken with the mixture and then place the chicken on a broiling pan or baking sheet.
5) Sprinkle the top with some rosemary to finish and then place the chicken and potatoes in a 450 degree oven for 1 hour.
6) Now we are going to make our avocado dipping sauce for the chicken. Take half of large avocado and
dice it up. Throw it into a mortis and pestle or a bowl and add salt, pepper, lemon juice, and
mayonnaise. Mix everything together until it's pureed.
Chicken is the most versatile ingredient in kitchen. You can make numerous tasty dishes with just a chicken. This whole oven-roasted chicken recipe is tried and true. This whole roasted chicken recipe is easy, tasty and will have your family craving for more. Check out the recipe directions.