1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Line a baking sheet with foil and grease it with oil.
3. Combine the Parmesan cheese and whole wheat bread crumbs on a plate.
4. Beat egg and mustard in a bowl.
5. Season the chicken with the garlic salt (and pepper, if you want to).
6. Dip each chicken breast into the egg mixture, and then coat with the bread crumb mixture.
7. Place chicken on baking sheet. Bake for 20-25 minutes, until chicken is golden brown and cooked through.
8. Sprinkle chopped parsley over chicken and enjoy!
Chicken Parmesan is definitely a classic comfort food but breaded fried chicken smothered in cheese and tomato sauce served alongside a large portion of pasta has more than 1,000 calories that will flush your healthy eating goals down the toilet! In this healthy version recipe, Chef Binks coats skinless, boneless chicken breasts with whole-wheat bread crumbs and bakes them in the oven to reduce the amount of fat traditionally used when pan-frying. A small topping of Parmesan cheese will be enough to add fla