1. Mince the garlic; chop the Italian parsley, fresh basil, fresh thyme and green onions. Keep it separate in different bowls.
2. Preheat the oven at 350 degree.
3. In a pot combine balsamic vinegar, orange zest, fresh orange juice and 2/3 cup of dark brown sugar.
4. Cook for 15-20 minutes until reduced.
5. Once the marinade is ready inject the chicken breast with the marinade.
6. Once done, in a bowl combines 2 tablespoon brown sugar, smoked paprika, salt and pepper.
7. Season the chicken with the dry rub and pull back the skin and season the rub inside the cavity.
8. Bake the chicken in the preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
9. In a pot combine the low sodium chicken broth with the basmati rice, olive oil, garlic and pinch of salt.
10. Cook the rice until it’s done around 15 minutes, once done drizzle 2 tablespoon of olive oil and lightly coat the rice.
11. Add the chopped herbs along with the green onion over the cooked rice.
12. Season with salt and pepper to your taste.
13. Serve the baked chicken and basmati rice on a bed of arugula leaves and drizzle some of the leftover marinade over the chicken.