1)Place the chicken wings into a large bowl and marinate with salt, black pepper and buttermilk and leave to in the refrigerator overnight
2) Pour the buttermilk into another pan, leaving the chicken wings aside
3) Into another bowl, mix together the flour, salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, chicken seasoning and mix well
4) Place the chicken wings on the hot grill and sear them for a few minutes and move them over to the indirect heat on the grill
5) Repeat with the other wings
6) Once the wings are seared, place into the buttermilk mixture
7) Take them out and coat with the flour mixture and deep fry them in oil till a golden brown color is achieved
Got a game party In your house coming up! Chicken wings are the best finger food to serve up! Look up this video to have your crowd cheer you and the food this time! See the video on making this easy appetizer!