1) Take 1-2 tablespoon of capers and chop them.
2) Take 2 shallots and slice them.
3) Sprinkle salt and pepper over the 4 chicken breast pieces.
4) Take a pan and add 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
5) Add the chicken breast pieces and make them brown on both sides.
6) Set aside the chicken when they are completely browned.
7) Take the same pan and add the shallots, capers, and cook for few minutes on medium heat.
8) Boil water in a pot and add 2 tablespoon of salt.
9) Cook the orzo pasta for 8-10 minutes in the boiling water until the pasta is al dente.
10) Put the pasta in a bowl and toss with olive oil, grape tomatoes sliced in half and julienned basil. Add 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
Notes: Check the remaining recipe in part 2 video.
Being a very popular dish in Italian-American resturants, chicken in lemon caper sauce can be easily made at home. You will find a very authentic flavored taste of chicken in this recipe. Check the recipe instructions right here. For more recipe detail, don't forget to see the part 2 video.
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 1 Recipe Video