1) Keep on cooking the shallots and capers. Add the lemon juice of 1/2 lemon to the shallots.
2) Add 1/4 cup of white wine to the shallots and continue cooking.
3) Put the chicken breasts back to the skillet and simmer on low heat until the chicken is cooked.
4) Garnish the chicken with chopped parsley.
Tomato basil orzo pasta
5) Slice the tomatoes and add to the pasta.
6) Chop the basil and add to the pasta. Add salt and pepper. Mix them well.
Summer berry salad
7) Chop the lettuce and keep in a mixing bowl. Add the spring mix and mix them well.
8) Toss them and top with strawberries, blueberries, gorgonzola cheese, and chopped walnuts.
10) Take another bowl and whisk
blackberry preserves, balsamic vinegar and extra virgin olive oil.
If you looking for some great authentic chicken dishes, here is the recipe for that. Give this one a try. It is a gourmet platter! The taste of the chicken can be enhanced if served with summer berry salad. Check out this video and part 3 video for more recipe detail.
Chicken In Lemon Caper Sauce - Part 2 Recipe Video