2 (Cut into half and pounded until 1/4-1/2 inch thick)
Italian bread crumbs
1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), crumbled
Freshly ground black pepper
1. Place the pounded chicken breasts on a plate. Sprinkle salt and pepper on both sides of the chicken and rub with 1 tablespoon of oil to coat well.
2. In another plate, mix the parmesan cheese and bread crumbs. Place the seasoned chicken pieces on the mix and coat well on all sides.
3. Heat a tbsp of olive oil in a skillet.
4. Shake off the excess of the bread crumbs mix off the chicken and place it in the skillet. Cook on low to medium heat for 2-3 minutes.
5. Flip the chicken to cook the other side when it turns golden brown.
6. Plate along with pasta, vegetables and garlic bread and serve.