1. In a large pot, add the water, garlic, vinegar, black pepper, anise, Worcestershire sauce, root beer schnapps, baileys pina colada flavor, garlic powder and apple cider vinegar.
2. Add the chicken drumsticks to the pot and mix it in well. Let the flavors soak for 2 hours in the refrigerator.
3. Remove from the refrigerator and mix again
4. For the sauce: In a cup or bowl, mix together molasses, ketchup, barbeque sauce, pina colada flavor, root beer schnapps, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, pepper, sugar and pineapple juice.
5. Remove the chicken drumsticks from the marinade and place on a plate.
6. Spread the sauce over the drumsticks.
7. Start up the grill. Add another rub of the sauce on the chicken and place it on the hot grill.
8. Grill on all sides for 12-20 minutes. Add more of the sauce rub over the chicken.