In this video, Betty demonstrates how to make French Dressing Grilled Chicken. All you need to do for this recipe is lightly season your chicken breasts and pour some French Dressing over them and take them to the grill! This great and easy entrée was given to me by my hair stylist, Donnie Lee Philpot, who has beauty shops in London, Kentucky and Richmond, Kentucky. Thanks for a wonderful recipe, Donnie Lee!
4 , trimmed of excess fat (uncooked)
Salt and pepper
To Taste (Optional)
French salad dressing
5 1⁄4 Ounce (1/3 bottle)
1. Rinse chicken with water and pat it dry with paper towel.
2. Season lightly with salt and pepper, if desired.
3. Drizzle French salad dressing on both sides of chicken and coat it well.
4. Place chicken on an outdoor grill over indirect heat and cook for 15-20 minutes or until done, flipping as and when needed.
5. Serve hot with some broccoli or salad.
You do not need to let chicken marinate, but, if you choose to do so, just place plastic wrap over the breasts and store them in the refrigerator for about 4 hours.
You can cook chicken breasts a little longer, if you want them browned a bit.
If you do not have an outdoor grill, you may use an electric kitchen grill, or you may bake these chicken breasts in the oven on a broiler pan at 400 degrees for about 25 to 30 minutes.