Chicken Breast with ham and cheese. I butterfly it with herbs and spices! Ham, basil, garlic and more! Check out this at home gourmet cooking recipe.
2 , sliced lengthwise
1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)
1) Preheat oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
2) Cut the chicken breast through the middle to make a butterfly with the help of a knife.
3) Put some ham slices and pepperoni.
4) Sprinkle paprika, white pepper, garlic powder, red pepper, oregano, little chopped onions, basil, and minced garlic.
5) Add pepper jack cheese slices and seal the chicken breast.
6) Keep the stuffed chicken breast on the baking pan and garnish with rosemary leaves.
7) Top the chicken breast with some more oregano, garlic powder.
8) Add some frozen Brussels sprouts to the other side of the pan.
9) Drizzle olive oil over the brussels sprouts and chicken.
10) Add some salt, oregano, and other seasonings.
11) Bake the chicken at 400 degrees for 40 minutes.
12) After 30 minutes, remove tin foil, add cheese over the chicken and bake for an additional 10 minutes.