1) Warm the tortilla wraps in the microwave for 10 seconds.
2) Spread the cooking cream over each wrap. (Approximately 2 tablespoons per wrap).
3) Divide the remaining ingredients evenly between each wrap.
4) Fold the wrap together and cut in half.
5) Arrange the halves on a plate and serve with a salad.
If you enjoy wraps and rolls, then you will enjoy this! A Mexican style wrap, made in a tortilla, this has black beans, avocado too. Have this as a snack, or as a main meal too! Filled with the goodness of vegetables this is a great snack to cut the hunger pangs.