Smoked two chickens with mesquite pellets. Marinated the chicken in Teriyaki Sauce and rubbed with BBQr's Delight "Dixie Chicken" rub. They came out awesome!!!!
2 , halved
3 Tablespoon (BBQ Delight - Dixie Chicken Rub)
1. Prepare the smoker with mesquite woods.
2. Marinate the chicken with teriyaki marinate and season it with barbeque rub on it.
3. Once the smoker is ready, lay the chicken on the rack and let it smoke for 30 minutes.
4. Half way through flip the chicken and let it smoke for 10 more minutes.
5. After 10 minutes wrap the chicken in foil and let it stay on the smoker rack for 20 minutes.
6. Once done remove the foil and chicken is ready.
7. Serve the chicken with mashed potatoes or fresh salad on the side.