BBQ Peach Chicken consists of taking a whole chicken and spatch-cocking it. Then rubbing it with " Ritter's Sweet Peach Rub "and barbecuing it with hickory wood. 20 minutes before it is finished pour some " Suckle Busters Spicy Peach BBQ SAUCE" on it and keep basting it every 5 minutes or so. Let it rest and then chow down!!
1 (split open, spatch- cocking)
Sweet peach rub
2 Tablespoon (Ritter’s)
Peach bbq sauce
3 Tablespoon (Suckle Busters)
1. Prepare the kamado or grill.
2. Clean and cut the chicken in spatch cock style.
3. Season the chicken well with sweet peanch rub and place it on the grill.
4. Grill the chicken for 40 minutes.
5. Once done remove and place the chicken on a baking dish covered with foil.
6. Towards the last 20 minutes, drizzle the peach bbq sauce over the chicken, cover the lid for the kamodo and let the chicken cook for the remaining time.
7. Keep basting the chicken every 5 minutes or so.
8. Once done let the chicken rest before serving.
9. Serve the bbq chicken along with a cold beer.