1. Season all the chicken breast strips with salt on both sides. Sprinkle ½ of them with smoked paprika and the other 1/2 with pepper.
2. In a shallow dish whisk the eggs with garlic. Set aside.
3. In another wide mouthed dish, put the flour. Season it with salt and pepper. Set aside.
4. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
5. Take each chicken strip, dredge it in flour. Tap off excess flour. Roll in the egg, let the extra drip off. Put it in the bread crumbs and coat them evenly. Place it in a plate. Repeat this with all the strips.
6. In a pan, heat oil on medium heat. Once the oil is hot enough, place the coated chicken strips and cook for 2 minutes or until browned. Flip and continue to cook the other side for 1 more minute.
7. Transfer the pan into the preheated oven and continue to cooking for another 7 minutes.
8. Remove from the oven and drizzle lemon juice over them.
9. In a serving plate, serve them with salad or any dip or as it is.