To make the Marinade:
1. Place one layer of chicken pieces in a container add pinch of salt, pinch of pepper, teaspoon of sweet paprika and pinch of basil, third cup of sweet chili 2 teaspoons of date syrup
2. Place additional layers of chicken and repeat the process like with the first layer.
3. Place the container in the refrigerator for the night (at least 8 hours)
4. Preheat the oven to 356° F (180° C)
5. Line the baking sheet with aluminum foil.
6. Place the chicken on the foil and place in the oven.
7. After 25 minutes turn the chicken and place it for another 20 minutes.
8. Take the pan from the oven and enjoy the chicken with a side of pasta salad