1. Boil pasta according to package directions.
2. In a sauté pan over medium-high heat add a little oil then the tomatoes.
3. Cook, tossing occasionally, until the skin of the tomatoes begins to blister.
4. Add Giardiniera vegetables and toss until heated through.
5. Chop and add the fried chicken tenders.
6. Add cooked pasta and toss a few times until heated through.
7. Pile onto serving plates.
8. Grate the Parmesan Reggiano on top and serve hot.
For you single guys that don't have money, to woe your love, this recipe is the perfect entree to prepare for a special date! A flavorful Italian classic, this dish is a light and healthy grilled chicken, fresh veggies and penne salad loaded with simple subtle flavors. The perfect way to win your way into your love’s heart!
Calories 796 Calories from Fat 217
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 24 g36.8%
Saturated Fat 4.3 g21.5%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 46.7 mg15.6%
Sodium 666.6 mg27.8%
Total Carbohydrates 108 g36%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g30%
Sugars 6.6 g
Protein 33 g65.5%
Vitamin A 51.2%
Vitamin C 27.5%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet
Bay City Grill Valentine's Day Special Chicken Giardiniera Recipe Video