Coconut Chicken Strips
|Organic boneless skinless chicken breasts||4 , cut into strips|
|Coconut oil||60 Milliliter, melted (1/4 cup)|
|Organic unsweetened coconut||150 Gram, finely shredded (1 cup)|
|Coconut flour||120 Gram (1/4 cup)|
|Sea salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground pepper||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Granulated onion||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Granulated garlic||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. In a shallow dish, combine breading ingredients. Set aside.
2. Drizzle half of the coconut oil over chicken strips. Dredge
strips in breading, covering all of the chicken.
3. Place breaded chicken in a greased 9" by 13" in glass baking
dish. Pour remaining oil over strips.
4. Bake in a 375° oven for 20 minutes.
5. Change oven to Broil and broil chicken about 5 minutes, or
until golden brown on top.
This recipe was contributed by Tammy Credicott, author of The Healthy Gluten Free Life.
Learn more about Tammy and the book at thehealthyglutenfreelife.
Follow Tammy on Twitter.
Connect with her on Facebook.