1. Separate the gizzards into 2 pieces by cutting out the connecting muscle of each gizzard.
2. Trim the excess fat and muscle on each piece to make a ball the size of an olive. Wash and drain in a colander.
4. In a bowl, mix together starch powder, flour( 2 tablespoon), sweet rice flour, salt, egg, and baking soda.
5. In another bowl, place gizzards, Add olives. Mix in flour(1 tablespoon).
7. Put the gizzards and olives into the batter and mix well.
8. Heat the vegetable oil (about 3 cups) to 350F.
9. Deep fry the gizzard over medium high heat about for 10 minutes until golden brown and crispy.
10. In a bowl, place all ingredients of the dip and mix well.
11. Serve hot or at room temperature with the dipping sauce.
If you have liked offals dishes before, then you will definitely fall in love with this Fried Popcorn Chicken Gizzards recipe. Have a look at this video to see how Mangchi charmed her Kiwi friends with this crunchy flavor balls. The sesame mayo did some trick too. Give it a try!