1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. Slice the chicken breasts lengthwise into 1/2-inch thick strips.
3. Light blend milk and egg.
4. Mix bread crumbs with sesame seeds and season with salt and pepper to taste.
5. Coat chicken fingers with flour then dip them in egg and milk batter and then coat with bread crumbs.
6. Arrange the fingers on a tray and drizzle oil on top.
7. Pop into the oven for 20-25 minutes or until golden and crispy.
8. Mix all the ingredients of dipping sauce together pour into a dip bowl.
9. Serve the chicken fingers hot and crispy with the dipping sauce.
Fried chicken is yummy but so messy and well don’t even think about the calories! Why burn your fingers and add to the fat on your tummy when you can get the same crunchiness without frying? Victoria Paikin shows you her healthy version of crumb fried chicken which is coated with homemade whole wheat bread crumbs and sesame seeds and baked in the oven. These look so crunchy tender and the lemon just screams zesty! She makes quick dip too. The kids are going to absolutely love these! And those on a diet or d