Scrumptious Chicken Livers
|Chicken livers||1 Pound|
|Chablis/Other dry white wine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||2 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|All purpose flour||3⁄4 Cup (12 tbs)|
|Vegetable oil||4 Tablespoon|
1. Cut the chicken livers halfwise. Set them aside.
2. In a medium size bowl add lemon juice and wine. Add the chicken liver and toss well.
3. Cover the bowl and refrigerate for 30 minutes. Drain excess water from liver.
4. Sprinkle salt and pepper. Dredge the livers in flour.
5. Saute the dredged chicken livers in hot oil for 5 minutes till well cooked.
6. Drain excess oil.
7. Serve Scrumptious Chicken Livers immediately.