Stir Fry Vegetables with Chicken
|Vegetable oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), divided|
|Skinless boneless chicken breast halves||2 , cut into 1 inch pieces|
|Zucchini||1 Medium, sliced|
|Green pepper strip||1 , cut into strips|
|Onion||1 Small, cut into eighths|
|Sliced fresh mushrooms||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Dry sherry||2 Tablespoon|
|Soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Hot cooked rice||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
1) Heat a wok, and add in 3 tablespoons oil.
2) Add in the chicken, and stir-fry for 2 to 3 minutes, till lightly browned.
3) Remove the chicken and keep aside.
4) Add the remaining oil into the wok and heat for 2 minutes.
5) Add in the vegetables and sherry.
6) Place a lid over and cook for 2 to 3 till the vegetables are crisp-tender.
7) In a bowl, add cornstarch, water, and 1 tablespoon soy sauce and mix well.
8) Add the mix and chicken to the vegetables.
9) Lower the heat and allow to simmer, stirring regularly, till thickened.
10) Top over rice with extra soy sauce.