Marinated Chicken With Oregano
|Chicken||4 Pound, cut up|
|Olive oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Lemon juice||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic||4 Clove (20 gm), mashed|
|Black pepper||1 Teaspoon|
|Watercress/Parsley||1 Tablespoon (for garnish)|
1. In a large bowl place salt, oregano, black pepper, olive oil anc chicken.
2. Mix well so that the chicken gets well coated.
3. Refrigerate the chicken for 24 hours to get it well marinated.
4. Preheat the grill.
5. Remove the chicken from the marinade. Grill keeping its skin side downwards.
6. Cook in low heat keeping the cover down.
7. Turn the chicken after 15 minutes. Baste with the marinade.
8. Grill for 15 minutes more.
9. Serve marinated chicken with origano garnished with parsley and sprig of watercress.