Chicken and Tomato Bake
|Button mushrooms||2 Ounce|
|Onion||1 Large, finely chopped|
|Tomatoes||2 Large, sliced|
|Condensed kidney soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce (1 medium can)|
1) Preheat the oven to 350F.
2) Chop the chicken into four joints.
3) In a pan, melt butter. Saute the mushrooms till they tenderize.
4) Using a slotted spoon, remove the onions. Add in the onions next and saute till they become golden brown.
5) In a bowl, mix together flour, salt and pepper. Coat the chicken joints with the mixture.
6) Toss in the floured joints into the pan. Saute till golden brown on all sides.
7) Into a greased, oven-friendly dish add in the chicken-onion mixture, tomatoes and mushrooms.
8) Pour in the condensed kidney soup blended with 1/2 can of water and a sprinkling of salt and pepper.
9) Cover the dish tightly. Bake for about 1 1/4 to 1 1/2 hours in the oven.
10) Serve the Chicken and Tomato Bake, garnished with thin slices of tomato on top.
Calories 888 Calories from Fat 449
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 50 g76.8%
Saturated Fat 16.6 g82.9%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 275.1 mg91.7%
Sodium 431.1 mg18%
Total Carbohydrates 24 g8%
Dietary Fiber 3.6 g14.3%
Sugars 6 g
Protein 82 g164.8%
Vitamin A 26.2% Vitamin C 29.4%
Calcium 7.2% Iron 21%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet