Chicken Liver Risotto
|Butter||1 1⁄2 Ounce|
|Garlic||1 Clove (5 gm)|
|Stock/Water and chicken stock cube||1 1⁄4 Pint, well flavored|
|Chopped parsley||2 Tablespoon|
|Cheddar cheese||5 Ounce, grated|
1. In a pan melt butter and cook chopped onions and crushed garlic for a few minutes.
2. Add halved chicken livers and quartered mushrooms and cook until the livers change color and stiffen slightly.
3. Stir well adding rice into other ingredients.
4. Pour on half of the stock, add seasoning and parsley and bring to boil.
5. Add most of remaining stock and simmer gently for about 20-30 minutes, stirring from time to time and adding remaining stock to moisten, if necessary.
6. Serve with grated cheese in a separate bowl.