Basic Grilled Chicken
|Butter||2 Ounce, melted|
|Lemon juice||1 Teaspoon (Leveled)|
|Sugar||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Or Less)|
1) Cut the chicken into joints.
2) Preheat the grill.
3) Place the chicken joints on the grill pan. If your cooker grill can accommodate the chicken, you can use it too.
4) Brush the chicken with melted butter.
5) Sprinkle salt and pepper on top.
6) Drizzle a little bit of lemon juice over the top. If desired, sprinkle very little sugar over the chicken for extra flavour.
7) Grill the chicken on HIGH for about 4 to 5 minutes per side.
8) Turn down the grill temperature to MEDIUM, and continue to grill for about 8 to 12 minutes per side. Keep basting the chicken with more melted butter every few minutes.
9) Serve the Grilled Chicken on a serving plate.
Calories 401 Calories from Fat 285
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 33 g50.3%
Saturated Fat 13.6 g68.2%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 157.5 mg52.5%
Sodium 312.3 mg13%
Total Carbohydrates 0.72 g0.24%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.04%
Sugars 0.7 g
Protein 27 g53.9%
Vitamin A 7.1% Vitamin C 0.57%
Calcium 0.4% Iron 0.02%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet