Vickie & Jo Ann visit Good Day Columbus on our local Fox 28 TV station to share 3 delicious recipes using rotisserie chicken. These are both tasty AND easy!
Frozen puff pastry
17 1⁄3 Ounce, thawed
1 1⁄4 Cup (20 tbs), diced (Rotisserie Chicken)
Shredded cheddar cheese
1 Cup (16 tbs)
3 Ounce, softened
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), thinly sliced
1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), sliced
1 Tablespoon, chopped
1. Preheat the oven to 440 F.
2. In a bowl, mix all ingredients together, except pastry, egg and water and set aside.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together egg and water, set aside.
4. On a lightly floured surface, spread open thawed pastry.
5. Roll each sheet into a 12”x12” square and cut six, 6”x6” squares, reserving remaining pastry for another use.
6. Place up to 1/3 cup of chicken mixture onto center of each square.
7. Lift and bring 4 corners of pastry to the centre and twist slightly and press edges to seal, to make a bundle shape.
8. In an ungreased baking sheet, arrange the prepared bundles.
9. Brush egg wash over bundles and bake in oven for 15 to 25 minutes, until golden.
10. Remove from oven and allow to rest for 5 minures.
11. Serve hot Chicken & Cheddar Purses as desired.