Orange Baked Chicken
|Whole chicken breasts||3 , skinned and split|
|Onion||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), minced|
|Orange juice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
|Noodles/Rice||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Preheat oven to 350° F.
2) Take a shallow baking pan and arrange chicken in it with breast side up. Make sure that the chicken breasts do not overlap.
3) Sprinkle with seasonings and onion.
4) Take a bowl and combine flour with 1/2 cup orange. Add the remaining juice and pour mixture over chicken.
5) Bake, uncovered, for about 1 hour or until tender, basting occasionally with the mixture.
6) Take a warm platter and place noodles or rice on it. Spoon out chicken over it. Pour the remaining pan juices over chicken and serve immediately.