Oven Fried Chicken Using Pancake Mix
|Pancake mix||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Onion salt||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Garlic powder||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Milk||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Broiler fryer||3 Pound, cut up and skinned|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs), melted|
1) In a bowl, mix first 6 ingredients and keep aside about 1/2 cup.
2) Store the remaining mixture for later use.
3) In a bowl mix milk and eggs and dip the chicken into it and the into 1/2 cup pancake mixture.
4) In a shallow baking pan, put the chicken and drizzle melted butter.
5) Bake the chicken uncovered for an hour or until done.
6) Serve oven fried chicken as a side dish to any main course of your choice.