|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken/Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), skinned and cooked|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Plain low fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add pepper, onion, garlic powder and paprika.
2) Cook until tender, stirring repeatedly.
3) Add bouillon.
4) Take a small bowl and blend cornstarch with water. Add the prepared mixture to the skillet nd stir until smooth.
5) Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
6) Add peas, beans and chicken. Boil the mixture for about 1 minute.
7) Remove from heat and add yogurt. Stir until nicely blended.
8) Spoon out mixture over noodles and serve immediately.