|Vegetable oil||2 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 Cup (16 tbs), coarsely chopped|
|Garlic powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Bouillon||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Corn starch||2 Tablespoon|
|Water||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chicken/Turkey||2 Cup (32 tbs), skinned and cooked|
|Frozen peas||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Plain low fat yogurt||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Hot cooked noodles||2 Cup (32 tbs)|
1) Take a large skillet and heat oil in it. Add pepper, onion, garlic powder and paprika.
2) Cook until tender, stirring repeatedly.
3) Add bouillon.
4) Take a small bowl and blend cornstarch with water. Add the prepared mixture to the skillet nd stir until smooth.
5) Bring the mixture to a boil, stirring constantly.
6) Add peas, beans and chicken. Boil the mixture for about 1 minute.
7) Remove from heat and add yogurt. Stir until nicely blended.
8) Spoon out mixture over noodles and serve immediately.
Calories 579 Calories from Fat 138
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 15 g23.7%
Saturated Fat 4.2 g20.8%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 115.8 mg38.6%
Sodium 442.5 mg18.4%
Total Carbohydrates 79 g26.2%
Dietary Fiber 7.5 g30.1%
Sugars 9.4 g
Protein 32 g63.2%
Vitamin A 69.4% Vitamin C 22.4%
Calcium 16.4% Iron 21.6%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet