Chicken Bits And Livers
|Chicken breast halves||4 , skinned and boned|
|All purpose flour||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs), divided|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken livers||1 Pound|
1. Using a knife, cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes; then coat the pieces in 3/4 cup flour.
2. In a heavy skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter over medium heat; add chicken, and saute until browned.
3. Remove and drain excess oil; arrange on platter.
4. Pour off any drippings from skillet.
5. Dredge chicken livers in remaining flour.
6. In skillet, melt 1/4 cup butter; add livers and cook until browned.
7. Drain the livers on paper towels; arrange over chicken.
8. Serve hot on 6 individual plates.