Rich Chicken Tomato Casserole In The Microwave
|Cooking oil||1 Tablespoon|
|Skinned chicken portions||4|
|Canned tomatoes with juice||1 Pound|
|Chicken stock cube||1 , crumbled|
|Lemon juice||1 Tablespoon|
1) In a large microwavable pan, heat oil and butter, brown the chicken well on all sides for 3 minute.
2) In a large microwavable casserole, transfer the chicken using a perforated ladle.
3) In the same pan, stir the flour in the remaining fat.
4) Mix well and cook for about 1 minute.
4) Add in the tomatoes, chicken stock, bay leaves, oregano, juice and seasoning.
5) Allow the tomato mixture to boil.
6) Stream the tomato mixture over the chicken.
7) Put the lid on and cook for 25-35 minutes, depending on the size of the chicken pieces.
8) Discard the bay leaves and take the casserole off the heat.
9) Serve hot garnished with chopped parsley if desired.