Creamed Chicken Supper
|Lemon juice||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Prepared mustard||1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Eggs||2 , beaten|
|Sliced mushrooms||4 Ounce|
|Chopped cooked chicken||12 Ounce|
1) In a double boiler, heat the cream over a low heat in over hot water.
2) Whisk in the lemon juice, prepared mustard and beaten eggs.
3) Cook until the mixture is thick and creamy.
4) In a pan, saute the mushrooms in butter over a low heat.
5) Drain and stir into egg mixture along with the chicken.
6) Season with salt and pepper to taste and cook for 10 minutes.
7) Surround the Creamed Chicken with creamed potatoes or toast slices and serve piping hot .