|Onion||1 Medium, chopped|
|Chopped cooked chicken||3 Cup (48 tbs)|
|Cream of chicken soup||10 3⁄4 Ounce, undiluted (1 Can)|
|Commercial sour cream||8 Ounce (1 Carton)|
|Canned sliced mushrooms||4 1⁄2 Ounce, drained (1 Jar)|
|Canned chopped green chilies||4 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Toasted sliced almonds||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Dried whole oregano||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|7 inch flour tortillas||10|
|Shredded sharp cheddar cheese||4 Ounce (1 Cup)|
|Milk||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. Preheat oven at 350°.
2. Take large saucepan and melt butter.
3. Saute onion until tender.
4. Stir in the next 9 ingredients, mixing well.
5. Take tortilla and spoon about ½ cup chicken mixture in center.
6. Repeat the process with each tortilla.
7. Take a lightly greased 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish and place tortillas, seam side down, after they are rolled.
8. Combine remaining ingredients; spoon over tortillas.
9. Place the dish in oven and bake, uncovered, for 35 minutes.
10. Serve chicken Acapulco immediately.