Sauteed Chicken Breasts with Red Pepper Puree
|Sliced pepper/7 ounces whole red bell pepper||6 Ounce (Ready-Cut To Make 1 1/4 Cups)|
|Olive oil||3 Tablespoon|
|Skinless and boneless chicken breasts||12 Ounce|
|Sesame seeds||4 Tablespoon|
|Low fat ricotta cheese||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Chopped garlic in oil||1 Teaspoon (Or Minced)|
1. In a pan heat 1 tablespoon of oil and cook the sliced peppers until they begin to brown, about 3 minutes.
2. Coat the chicken breasts with sesame seeds, making sure it coated well on both sides.
3. Put the sauteed pepper in a food processor and puree with the ricotta and garlic until well blended.
4. In the same pan add the remaining oil and saute the chicken breasts on both sides until brown, about 10-15 minutes.
5. Remove the chicken, add the puree to the skillet and reheat.
6. Put some puree on the plate; place breasts on top and put some more puree on top and serve with crusty Italian or French bread.
Calories 683 Calories from Fat 410
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 47 g72.3%
Saturated Fat 9 g45.1%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 117.7 mg39.2%
Sodium 193.7 mg8.1%
Total Carbohydrates 14 g4.7%
Dietary Fiber 5 g19.9%
Sugars 2.3 g
Protein 52 g104.7%
Vitamin A 11.8% Vitamin C 117.4%
Calcium 48.7% Iron 34.9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet