Chicken Livers with Marsala
|Chicken livers||16 Ounce (2 Carton, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Marsala wine||4 Tablespoon|
1) Clean the chicken livers. Pat them dry on paper towels.
2) In a frying pan, melt 1 1/2 ounce of butter. Toss in the livers and sage leaves. Cook for about 5 minutes on a high flame.
3) Keep turning the mixture around occasionally. Sprinkle salt and pepper and cook for a minute.
4) Take the liver out of the pan using a draining spoon. Keep the livers warm on a serving dish.
5) Pour in the marsala into the pan. Cook for about a minute. Add in the rest of the butter.
6) Cook while stirring till the sauce has thickened nicely.
7) Serve the Chicken Livers With Marsala hot.
Calories 308 Calories from Fat 201
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 23 g35%
Saturated Fat 12.7 g63.5%
Trans Fat 0.1 g
Cholesterol 437 mg145.7%
Sodium 183.5 mg7.6%
Total Carbohydrates 2 g0.7%
Dietary Fiber 0.01 g0.03%
Sugars 1.2 g
Protein 19 g38.9%
Vitamin A 261.9% Vitamin C 33.8%
Calcium 1.5% Iron 56.7%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet