Chicken Livers with Marsala
|Chicken livers||16 Ounce (2 Carton, 8 Ounce Each)|
|Marsala wine||4 Tablespoon|
1) Clean the chicken livers. Pat them dry on paper towels.
2) In a frying pan, melt 1 1/2 ounce of butter. Toss in the livers and sage leaves. Cook for about 5 minutes on a high flame.
3) Keep turning the mixture around occasionally. Sprinkle salt and pepper and cook for a minute.
4) Take the liver out of the pan using a draining spoon. Keep the livers warm on a serving dish.
5) Pour in the marsala into the pan. Cook for about a minute. Add in the rest of the butter.
6) Cook while stirring till the sauce has thickened nicely.
7) Serve the Chicken Livers With Marsala hot.