Island Chicken Breasts
|Honey||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Orange marmalade||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Ground ginger||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Chicken breast halves||4 , skinned|
|Pineapple chunks||8 Ounce, drained (1 Can)|
|Orange||1 , peeled and sectioned|
1. Grease a 13- x 9- x 2-inch baking dish
2. Preheat the oven to 350°
3. In a large bowl, combine the honey, marmalade and ginger and mix well.
4. Pour chicken into the baking dish and brush with half the marmalade mixture.
5. Bake for 50 minutes in a hot oven while basting occasionally with the rest of the marmalade mixture.
6. Pour the pineapple chunks and orange section over the chicken and bake for 10 minutes more
7. Serve hot