Chicken with Lime Butter
|Chicken breast halves||6 , boned and skinned|
|Vegetable oil||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
|Lime||1 , juiced|
|Butter/Margarine||1⁄2 Cup (8 tbs)|
|Minced chives||1⁄2 Teaspoon (Fresh Or Freeze Dried)|
|Dried whole dill weed||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1. Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper
2. In a large pan, heat oil and saute chicken in oil for four minutes till lightly brown. Reduce heat and then cook covered for 10 minutes till tender.
3. Remove chicken from the pan and set aside to cool. Drain the pan drippings.
4. Pour lemon juice into the pan and cook over low heat till bubbly. Add butter and mix well.
5. Stir in chives and dill weed and spoon the sauce over the chicken
6. Serve hot