Chicken With Sun Dried Tomatoes
|Chicken breasts||12 Ounce, skinless and boneless, cut into 3 pieces|
|Olive oil||1 1⁄2 Tablespoon|
|Leek||1 Large, washed properly and chopped in a food processor|
|Sun dried tomatoes in oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs), drained and flaked|
|Low fat ricotta cheese||2⁄3 Cup (10.67 tbs)|
|Dry white wine/Vermouth||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Dried oregano||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
|Freshly ground black pepper||To Taste|
1. In a skillet heat oil and brown the chicken pieces on all the sides.
2. Now, add the leek to the pan and continue cooking.
3. In a food processor add the tomatoes, ricotta and wine and blend to a paste.
4. Add the tomato mixture to the pan with oregano and pepper to taste.
5. Cook on low heat until the sauce becomes hot but not boiling.
6. Serve hot with a crusty bread or cooked white rice.