BBQ Mango Sauce Chicken
|Bbq sauce||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Oregano||1 Tablespoon (Garden Herbs)|
1. Cut down the back of chicken, break breast-bone.
2. In a bowl, add chicken.
3. Rub a cup of mango BBQ sauce to chicken.
4. Cover the bowl.
5. Refrigerate it for 24 hours.
6. Start a fire to BBQ grill. Allow charcoal to turn white.
7. Put oregano on grill.
8. Add chicken to the BBQ on top, with bone side down.
9. Cover BBQ.
10. Let the chicken grill at 350 degrees F for 30-40 minutes.
11. Apply fresh sauce to both sides of chicken.
12. Grill for another 5 minutes.
13. Cool for 5 minutes and serve warm or at room temperature.