Grilled Pickled Chicken
|Chickens||5 Pound, each quartered (2, 2 1/2 Pound Each)|
|Margarine||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Garlic flavored wine vinegar||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Worcestershire sauce||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Canned jalapeno pepper||1|
|Dry mustard||1 Teaspoon|
|Onion||1 , minced|
1) Rinse the chicken and pat dry.
2) In a small saucepan, melt the margarine and add all the remaining ingredients. Mix well and bring to a boil.
3) Pour the mixture into a blender container and blend till it is smooth.
4) In the sauce, marinate the chicken for about 4 hours.
5) Prepare the charcoal grill and wait till the coals are glowing.
6) Once that happens, brown the chicken for about 12 minutes on each side. As the chicken cooks, brush the sauce on it, turning often. Grill the chicken till it is tender, about 1 to 1 1/2 hours.
7) Serve the Grilled Pickled Chicken piping hot, with a salad or toasted bread on the side, if preferred.