|Chicken breasts||20 Ounce (4 In Number, 5 Ounce / 150 Grams Each)|
|Button onions||4 Ounce (125 Grams)|
|Button mushrooms||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Dry white wine||4 Fluid Ounce (125 Milliliter)|
|Mixed herbs||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
|Water||1 Pint (575 Milliliter)|
|Chicken stock cubes||2|
|Corn flour||1 Ounce (25 Grams)|
|Skimmed milk||1⁄2 Pint (275 Milliliter)|
1. Preheat oven to 325° Fahrenheit.
2. Remove skin from chicken breast and discard skin.
3. Peel onion.
4. Wash mushrooms.
5. Into casserole dish, place the chicken breasts and bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes.
6. Into saucepan, put together place mushrooms, onion and add wine; simmer over low heat for 5 minutes.
7. Add water, stock cubes and herbs; simmer for another 5 minutes.
8. In a cup, mix water with a little milk and stir into the sauce; add remaining milk and bring the mixture to boil with constant stirring.
9. Pour hot sauce over chicken breasts and cover dish with a foil; bake for another 1 hour.
10. Season with salt and pepper.
11. Let chicken cool down.
12. Divide into 4 equal portions and store in individual containers.
13. Freeze until served.
14. Remove a portion of chicken from freezer and let defrost.
15. Reheat in oven at 325° Fahrenheit for 25 minutes until its hot and serve.