|Chicken stock||1 Pint|
|Button mushrooms||2 Ounce|
|Parsley||1 Tablespoon, chopped|
1) Chop the onion.
2) Slice the mushrooms.
3) In a skillet brown the chicken lightly in butter from all sides.
4) Add onion and mushrooms. Cook until just soft.
5) Stir in chicken stock and simmer for 45 minutes.
6) In little cold water, blend corn flour and add to chicken stock.
7) Add parsley and season the stock lightly .
8) Let the sauce gets cool.
9) In a container, put the chicken pieces and pour sauce over them.
10) Seal the container and freeze.
11) Thaw the creamed chicken, reheat it and serve with bread and salad.