Sesame Chicken Nuggets
|Boneless, skinless, chicken breasts||16 Ounce, cubed|
|Sesame seeds||6 Tablespoon|
|Corn oil/Safflower oil / canola oil||2 Tablespoon|
|Red bell pepper/14 ounce / 4 cups sliced bell peppers||16 Ounce|
|Snow peas||6 Ounce|
|Bean sprouts||4 Ounce|
|Fresh ginger||1 Tablespoon, coarsely grated|
|Dry sherry||6 Tablespoon|
|Reduced sodium soy sauce||4 Teaspoon|
|Sichuan peppercorns||1⁄2 Teaspoon|
1) Cut the whole chicken breasts into large dice.
2) Wash chicken and drain on paper towels to pat dry it.
3) Cut up whole red pepper and string snow peas.
4) Wash snow peas and sprouts and drain.
5) Dip chicken dices in sesame seeds to coat.
6) In a skillet, heat oil and brown chicken pieces on both sides.
7) Grate ginger and add to chicken with sherry, soy sauce and peppercorns, if desired.
8) Add red pepper and cook for 3 minutes, covered.
9) Add snow peas and cook for 1 minute longer.
10) Add bean sprouts and stir, cooking just long enough to heat through.
11) Serve the chicken nuggets as snack or as side dish.