Chicken Livers De Luxe
|Thick sour cream||1 1⁄2 Cup (24 tbs)|
|Onion||1 Tablespoon, minced|
|Chicken livers||1 Pound (About 15 In Number)|
1. In a bowl, take cream and beat it until it becomes light and fluffy.
2. Add onion and ¼ tsp. salt. Mix well.
3. In a skillet, melt butter over a low flame.
4. Add chicken livers and brown it in butter.
5. Add ¼ tsp. salt and pepper to it.
6. In a toaster, toast bread and cut each slice diagonally in 4 triangles.
7. In a serving dish pour 1 1/2 cup sour cream mixture.
8. Serve Chicken Livers De Luxe by arranging toast points and hot livers in cream.