Chicken Vegetable Stew
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken drumsticks/Chicken wings - 16, halved||8|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Carrots||3 , quartered and sliced in 2-inch pieces|
|Onions||3 Medium, quartered|
|Burgundy wine/Broth||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In 12x8-inch glass dish, heat oil at high 1 minute and saute chicken until evenly heated at high 6-8 minutes, stirring once or twice.
2. Use browning dish if desired.
3. Add onion and microwave at high 1 minute.
4. In 2 cup glass measure boil water and bouillon cubes at high 2 1/2-3 minutes and stir in flour, salt and pepper.
5. Combine carrots and onions with chicken.
6. Pour sauce over mixture, coating evenly.
7. Microwave at high covered for 15-20 minutes, rearranging halfway through cooking.
8. Add wine and microwave at high 1-2 minutes.
9. Let it rest for 5 minutes and serve with garnish as desired.