Chicken Vegetable Stew
|Salad oil||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
|Chicken drumsticks/Chicken wings - 16, halved||8|
|Onion||1 Medium, sliced|
|Water||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Chicken bouillon cubes||2|
|Carrots||3 , quartered and sliced in 2-inch pieces|
|Onions||3 Medium, quartered|
|Burgundy wine/Broth||1⁄3 Cup (5.33 tbs)|
1. In 12x8-inch glass dish, heat oil at high 1 minute and saute chicken until evenly heated at high 6-8 minutes, stirring once or twice.
2. Use browning dish if desired.
3. Add onion and microwave at high 1 minute.
4. In 2 cup glass measure boil water and bouillon cubes at high 2 1/2-3 minutes and stir in flour, salt and pepper.
5. Combine carrots and onions with chicken.
6. Pour sauce over mixture, coating evenly.
7. Microwave at high covered for 15-20 minutes, rearranging halfway through cooking.
8. Add wine and microwave at high 1-2 minutes.
9. Let it rest for 5 minutes and serve with garnish as desired.
Calories 297 Calories from Fat 115
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 13 g19.9%
Saturated Fat 1.4 g6.8%
Trans Fat 0.3 g
Cholesterol 74.9 mg25%
Sodium 585.6 mg24.4%
Total Carbohydrates 20 g6.8%
Dietary Fiber 3.3 g13.3%
Sugars 7.3 g
Protein 22 g44.7%
Vitamin A 103.1% Vitamin C 25.1%
Calcium 5.3% Iron 9%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet