|Fryer chicken||3 Pound, cut in serving pieces or fryer parts|
|Cornflake crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. To prepare the chicken wash and pat dry it.
2. Coat with crumbs using a plastic or paper bag.
3. In a pan melt 1 cup glass measure butter (high) 45 seconds.
4. On rack in 12x8-inch glass dish arrange chicken pieces with large ends toward corners and edges and small pieces in the center with giblets tucked underneath.
5. Pour a small amount of melted butter over each piece and sprinkle with paprika.
6. Microwave (high), covered, 10-12 minutes.
7. Turn chicken over, recoat each piece with butter and paprika.
8. Rotate dish 1/4 turn and microwave at high for 10-12 minutes more.
9. Let it rest, covered, for 5 minutes and serve with garnish as desired.