|Fryer chicken||3 Pound, cut in serving pieces or fryer parts|
|Cornflake crumbs||1 Cup (16 tbs)|
|Butter||1⁄4 Cup (4 tbs)|
1. To prepare the chicken wash and pat dry it.
2. Coat with crumbs using a plastic or paper bag.
3. In a pan melt 1 cup glass measure butter (high) 45 seconds.
4. On rack in 12x8-inch glass dish arrange chicken pieces with large ends toward corners and edges and small pieces in the center with giblets tucked underneath.
5. Pour a small amount of melted butter over each piece and sprinkle with paprika.
6. Microwave (high), covered, 10-12 minutes.
7. Turn chicken over, recoat each piece with butter and paprika.
8. Rotate dish 1/4 turn and microwave at high for 10-12 minutes more.
9. Let it rest, covered, for 5 minutes and serve with garnish as desired.
Calories 1067 Calories from Fat 564
% Daily Value*
Total Fat 63 g96.6%
Saturated Fat 21.9 g109.6%
Trans Fat 0 g
Cholesterol 285.4 mg95.1%
Sodium 701.6 mg29.2%
Total Carbohydrates 56 g18.7%
Dietary Fiber 2.8 g11.1%
Sugars 4.8 g
Protein 68 g136.4%
Vitamin A 52.8% Vitamin C 33.6%
Calcium 4.3% Iron 121.2%
*Based on a 2000 Calorie diet