|Boneless chicken breasts||8 Ounce, skinned and cut into 1/2 inch cubes (225 Grams)|
|Oil||5 Fluid Ounce (150 Milliliter, Preferably Ground Nut)|
|Cashew nuts||2 Ounce (50 Grams)|
|Dry sherry/Rice wine||2 Teaspoon|
|Light soy sauce||1 Tablespoon|
|Spring onions||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped (For Garnish)|
1. In a bowl add the chicken, egg white, salt and 1 teaspoon of cornflour , and put the mixture into the refrigerator for about 20 minutes.
2. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil until it is moderately hot.
3. Put in the chicken and stir fry quickly in the oil to keep it from sticking.
4. Keep cooking until it turns white, about 2 minutes and put it into a colander or sieve and drain off the remaining oil.
5. Clean the pan and add 1 tablespoon of the drained oil.
6. Re heat it until it is very hot, add the cashew and stir fry for 1 minute.
7. Now add the rest of the ingredients and cook for 2 more minutes.
8. Add the chicken and stir fry for 2 minutes, coating the chicken pieces nicely with the sauce.
9. Serve hot immediately garnished with spring onions.
The strained oil, can be used for future stir-fried dishes using chicken.