Garlic Chicken with Cucumber
|Boneless chicken breasts||12 Ounce, skinned and cut into 1 inch cubes (350 Grams)|
|Cucumber||1⁄2 , peeled, seeded and cut into 1 inch cubes|
|Oil||2 Teaspoon (Preferably Ground Nut)|
|Garlic||2 Teaspoon, finely chopped|
|Spring onions||1 Tablespoon, finely chopped|
|Light soy sauce||2 Teaspoon|
|Dry sherry/Rice wine||2 Teaspoon|
|Chili bean sauce/Chili powder||1⁄4 Teaspoon|
1. In a bowl put the cucumber pieces, sprinkle with the salt and put the cubes into a colander to drain for 20 minutes.(This removes the excess moisture from the cucumber.)
2. Rinse the cucumber in cold running water and pat them dry on paper towel.
3. In a wok or large frying pan heat oil, add chicken cubes and stir fry for a few seconds.
4. Now add all the other ingredients except cucumber and stir fry for 2 minutes.
5. Now add the cucumber cubes and stir fry for 3 more minutes.
6. Serve hot immediately.